Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the internet where you can find sneak peeks from recent sessions, images of my loved ones and any other fun finds that I stumble upon and think you'll like. Lynsey xxx

Connect

A Personal Project...

Recently I've taken up a more personal project which is different from my usual style but something I enjoy doing none the less.  Self portraits are a great way of learning and developing when you run out of models.  I've also come to the conclusion that in order to help my models relax in front of the camera I need to be able to do it myself!!  These are all ideas that I hope to use through out my college course which will be starting after the summer.

Me and My Multiple Personalities




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment